Crosshill Christian School is a P3-12th grade church-sponsored school on 2 campuses in Salem & Keizer, Oregon. Our purpose is to assist the family in providing Christ-centered, Bible-based education that supports the uniqueness of each student and lays the foundation for the development of moral character, the pursuit of excellence in academics, and a lifestyle of service to God and others.
SOUTH CAMPUS 2018-2019
• IT Administrator
• Third Grade Teacher
• Elementary Teaching Assistant (full-time / half-time)
• Secondary History Teacher
• Substitute Teacher (all levels)
• Bus Driver
KEIZER CAMPUS 2018-2019
• Office Assistant
• PE Instructor (part-time)
• After School Care Provider (half-time)
• Substitute Teacher
• Substitute Support Staff (part-time)
Send a cover letter, resumé, and a completed CCS Teacher application to the respective campus. Applicants should possess a strong Christian faith and should have a clear call and gift for teaching and Christian ministry. An Oregon Teaching License or ACSI Certification is preferred.